Aircraft Maintenance Systems delivers the highest standard of EASA compliance. Module-based and feature-rich, it is designed for certified CAMO operations according to EASA Part M, Subpart G, and for single operators who manage airworthiness on their own.
With AMS, you can:
- Manage and monitor aircraft types including components, parts and lifecycles
- Track inspections, airworthiness directives (ADs), service bulletins (SBs) and defects
- Track and monitor the entire component and over-haul process
- Create unlimited Work Orders and Job Cards for line and base maintenance
- Develop and manage a compliant Aircraft Maintenance Program
- Record and track an unlimited number of technical records, readily available forever, for all your audits!
Our CAMO features, found within AMS' Aircraft Maintenance Manager, are easy-to-use and help you save time and reduce costs in all aircraft maintenance operations. These features provide CAMO operators with the functionalities needed to fully track and manage their Aircraft, Components, AD notes & Service Bulletins, Maintenance Tasks, and Work Orders as well as Invoicing, and Purchase reporting, thereby satisfying Part M requirements.
CAMO features are part of an integrated package.